Our WCR-Phonics Level 2 Phonics program is designed to help children who have already started reading using the 26 letter sounds. In this program, children will learn about digraphs and also a handful of important spelling rules.
Below is everything you’ll get when you enroll :
- In-depth videos on what Phonics is and how to go about with the lessons in our program.
- Videos on all the 18 digraph sounds in English.
- Videos of all the songs, stories and action.
- E-book that includes step-by-step lessons, practice words, sentences and story for the child to practice reading.
- Phonics Handbook for parents and educators that discusses everything that you need to know to help your child learn to read and spell.
- Lots of activity printables, flashcards and a game ideas booklet.
- Access to a private facebook group to receive support, updates and offers.
- Email/Phone Support.
- Certificate of Completion for the Child.
* Certification of Completion for the parent/educator upon scoring 80% or above in the Knowledge Test after completing our WCR-Phonic Level 1 and WCR-Phonics Level 2 programs.