FREE Addition Printable for Kids - 20 Math Clip Cards
Looking for a fun way to teach your child addition? Then, these FREE addition printable is what you need!
These cute little math clip cards are a huge hit with our son. We use foam cubes and other manipulatives along with these math cards to keep things really fun and interesting!
Click the link at the end of this post to download your FREE addition printable!
What will you get in this FREE Printable?
- 20 addition clip cards of varying difficulty levels.
Things you will need:
- Laminating Pouches.
- Manipulatives such as like blocks, pattern blocks, wooden dominoes, popsicle sticks, counters, cubes.
- Download, print, laminate and cut out the cards.
- Based on your child’s skill level, choose cards with either 1-digit or 2-digit math equation.
- Let your child use manipulatives to do the math and then mark the correct answer using a clothespin.
For more FREE Math printables, click HERE.